In this Buddies Book Club blog, we take a look at ‘Why Does My Dog Do That?’ by the super talented Sophie Collins.
Ever wonder why your dog gets so possessive over the sofa, or so excited when someone calls at the front door? And why does he bark at bicycles and growl at men in hats? This book will help you solve the riddles of your dog’s behaviour and put your own into context.
Sophie helps us understand that sometimes, the way your dog behaves, is a direct result of how you, as an owner behave. Not only does this book tackle some riddles regarding the behaviours of our furry friends, it helps owners to broaden their understanding and learn to see things from their dog’s point of view.
Have you read this book? We would love to hear your thoughts. Email us at Hello@Buddies.co.uk. If you have recently read a dog-based book that you particularly enjoyed, we would also like to hear from you.
Not read the book yet? Don’t worry; we are giving away a copy of ‘Why Does My Dog Do That’ over on our social media pages. All you need to do to enter the draw is like the giveaway post and comment with the hashtag #BuddiesBookClub before midnight on Friday 18th January.
Buddies General Giveaway Terms & Conditions
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over at the time of entry
- Only one entry per person
- Entrants must be a UK resident
- All competitions are free to enter
- Entrants must be following us on the social platform on which they enter the competition
- If you win a competition, we will notify you via the social platform on which you entered. If we cannot contact you, or you do not respond, within two weeks, we reserve the right to offer the prize to another competition entrant
- The prize is not transferable to another person
- No prize or part of a prize is exchangeable for cash, tickets or services
- If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are not received for any reason
- Inappropriate language or content will be removed at the earliest possibility and not be considered
- Any personal information and contact details you supply will be used only for the purposes of administering the competition
- Employees of Buddies or any associated company of Buddies and their immediate families, persons connected with the competition/prize draw and their immediate families are not eligible to enter the Competition.
- The competition closes midnight Friday 18th January
- The winner will be chosen at random
- The winner will receive a copy of ‘Why Does My Dog Do That’
- The winner will be announced on our Facebook page on Monday 21st January
- Competition is hosted by Buddies Pet Insurance, 1 Saxon House, Saxon Way West, Corby, Northamptonshire, NN18 9EZ