Most dog parents are guilty of spoiling their dogs every now and again, but we wanted to find out just how spoilt our office dogs are.
The Buddies team recently had a game of ‘Spoilt Pooch Bingo’ to find out who tops the leader board for the most spoilt dog.
We handed out bingo cards and asked the team to pop a cross through all of the hearts which apply to them. The leader board is as follows…
- Gemma with office dog Mac, and Becks with office dogs Elvis & Serge– 6 points
- Agnes with office dog Buddy, Kirsty with office dog Monie and Lorraine with office dogs Alfie & Barney – 5 points
- Abbie with office dog Milo – 4 points
- Jenny with office dogs Poppy & Rascal – 2 points
- Leanne with office dog Izzy and Natalia with office dogs Maddie & Darcy – 1 point
Joining Gemma and Becks at the top of the leader board is Clare with her cat Merlin. Those scoring the highest crossed of 6 of the 9 hearts.
It’s no surprise that chief animal lover Gemma and her Jack Russell Terrier, Mac scored the highest. And of course, they were joined by our laziest and neediest office dog Elvis.
The heart which almost all of the team crossed off was ‘I won’t move if my dogs comfy. Despite the dead leg.’ This was closely followed by ‘I sign birthday cards from my dog’.
You can play ‘Spoilt Pooch Bingo’ too over on our social media pages. Let us know how you got on.