Meet Mac, the latest addition to our office dog clan.
Mac joined Buddies team member Gemma’s family following the recent passing of office dog Mollie.
Jack Russell Mac is just under 3 months old and is settling in super well. Mac will be a big brother in November when mum Gemma is due to welcome her baby girl to the world. The Buddies team really is ever growing.
We asked Gemma to tell us more about her adorable new fur-baby.
Why did you choose the name Mac?
‘My maiden name was McIntyre, so this is one reason. We’re also big on our super hero films and tv programmes and there is a character in ‘Marvel Agents of Shield’ that I love called Mac.’
Where is Mac From?
‘A lovely couple in Rothwell, Northamptonshire. I’d say they were hobby breeders as this was their 2nd litter from Mac’s mum and will be her last. They had Mac’s mum, and Mac’s Granny who really reminded me of Mollie.’
Mac’s 5 Facts –
- He can’t go down the stairs without barking on practically each step on his way down. (Look out on our Facebook page for video evidence.).
- If Colin (Gemma’s Husband) tells him off, he usually howls at him and has to have the last word.
- Once he goes for a nap there is literally no waking him, he loves his sleep that much you can pick him up and move him, talk to him, move his toys etc and he still won’t wake up until it’s on his terms.
- He is absolutely obsessed with stealing the bark in the garden and we’re constantly finding it in the house. He’s found a use for his claws…. digging….and he loves it.
- After he’s caused chaos he loves cuddling up and having a nap on you – he loves cuddling into my bump too. We have to keep the nursery door shut now because he’s taken a shine to a baby swing and a play mat we have for baby Ford!
To celebrate our new addition, we wanted to share a few of our favourite Mac pics so far.